Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thursday Bucks Notes

Aside from the ongoing Charlie Bell saga...

  • The Bucks have invited Puerto Rican national team forward Angelo Reyes to camp. The 6'8", 220 lb Reyes finished second in the recent FIBA Tournament of the Americas with 9.5 rpg. With Damir Markota gone Reyes should have an outside chance at a roster spot, but don't bank on it.
  • An Australian RealGM poster was nice enough to transcribe a recent Bogut article from Melbourne's MX newspaper (no real website unfortunately). The highlights:
    "In my first year i didn't really go out at all and then one of the veterans told me sometimes you've got to let yourself go. You can't waste time dwelling on your past games."

    "I've got a long way to go to get to the player I want to be in my career. I don't think I've really proven yet that I can cut it week after week. I've shown glimpses but I definitely have to improve. The one word that sums it up is inconsistency."

No comments: