Thursday, September 27, 2007

Thursday Bucks Notes

  • Charlie Gardner talked to Charlie Villanueva about the Bucks chances this season, and CV likes being the sleeper:
    "The East is going to be tough, but I think we're going to be right in the mix with a bunch of teams," Villanueva said. "Not a lot of people are talking about the Bucks; nobody is talking about the Bucks.

    "But that's the way we want it to be. We're the sleepers. I don't mind being the sleeper - coming up and get you."

  • Check out the full Bucks broadcast schedule here. There are unfortunately 11 games that aren't being covered by either FSN or ESPN/NBATV, which is totally unacceptable, especially when you consider that last year the combined UPN/FSN coverage had 75 games. I can understand some home games not being carried since people could actually go to those instead--heck, I remember being shocked when they started showing Bucks home games at all in the late '90s. But not showing four away games? Come on. I on the other hand have some hope since I live in Boston and rely on NBA League Pass for my Bucks games--if I can't get Paschke and Jonny Mac, at least I can get Mike Breen and Clyde Frazier for the two Knicks games. Here are the games you probably won't be seeing:
    • Fri, 11/30 @Knicks
    • Wed, 12/19 vs. Kings
    • Mon, 12/31 vs. Pistons
    • Wed, 1/16 vs. Hawks
    • Mon, 1/21 @Hornets
    • Thu, 1/24 vs. Pacers
    • Sun, 1/27 vs. Wizards
    • Thu, 2/28 @Nets
    • Tue, 4/1 vs. Knicks
    • Fri, 4/4 vs. Pacers
    • Wed, 4/9 @Raptors

No comments: