- Alex at Boeder Bucks chimes in on the Charlie Bell situation.
- Ira Winderman of the Sun-Sentinel thinks the Bell signing means Jason Williams is on the outs. Makes sense given they already signed Smush Parker as well.
- Ross Siler at the SLT reports Dee Brown isn't overly optimistic about his chances of signing with the Bucks. Brown also keeps a blog, which you can read here.
The Milwaukee Bucks workout went really well and felt like the location and their situation fit me very well. My fan base is right here in this area, so I know people who come out and support me all games. The Bucks say they are looking for a bigger guard and the opportunity for me to play close to home is unlikely, but it's still a chance. I played well though and thank the The Bucks organization for inviting me up there to workout it was a pleasure and I love working out with great players and with such a great organization. Things will work out for me I just have to keep my faith and continue to work hard.
- John Schmid at the JS has more on the meeting between Yi Jianlian and Gov. Jim Doyle.
- Don Walker at the JS reports the Bucks are taking their outdoor advertising digital.
As you might expect, Yi Jianlian, the Bucks' top draft choice, is a focus of the marketing push. In one billboard ad, there is a picture of Yi and the slogan, "1.3 billion new fans," a reference to Yi's homeland and the huge Chinese market.
The Clear Channel digital billboards also feature Michael Redd, Andrew Bogut, Mo Williams, Bobby Simmons and Charlie Villanueva.