- In what was essentially a formality, the Bucks officially picked up the fourth year options on Bogut and Villanueva while making qualifying offers to Charlie Bell and Ersan Ilyasova. By making the QOs the Bucks will assure they have the right to match another team's offer for Bell or Ilyasova.
- Mary Buckheit of ESPN's Page 2 hangs out with Durant, Horford, Noah, Brewer, and the Wrights at EA Sports.
- Chad Ford has a great read on Yi Jianlian. Yi stands 7'1" in shoes. With a 7'4.5" wingspan. And he has a 38" vertical. And he can shoot and dribble and do stuff on the basketball court. Of course, he hasn't been willing to work for the Bucks among other teams, as the Chinese mafia would prefer he play in a bigger city. Then again, Larry Harris is saying he doesn't care about that, though I can't imagine it's not a factor:
"There is always some jockeying for where a player ends up but ultimately the player goes where he is drafted. Like so many players, he would undoubtedly love Milwaukee if he ended up here. I am sure his agent would like him to end up in a major market for potential endorsement dollars, but ultimately it won't be his decision."
- Andrew Bogut spoke to an Australian paper about the state of basketball Down Under.
"The game's dying here in Australia and I'm trying to get the profile up, but it's just so hard because Australian sporting culture is to have a pie and a beer and go to the footy or cricket."
- The Madison Capital Times has more on the Conley workout. Also check out the Wisconsin Radio Network for audio clips from Conley himself.
- Wisconsin Radio Network also has brief Landry and Horford audio clips.