Tuesday, October 30, 2007

We're moving!

I'm pleased to report that I'm teaming up with Alex from Boeder Bucks on a new blog: Brew Hoop. The idea is the same as what you've come to expect here, only now we're working as a team, we've got a real domain name and we're under the umbrella of SB Nation, which includes some of the best NBA blogs out there: Blog-a-Bull, Golden State of Mind, and Sactown Royalty.

I've got Wednesday Bucks notes and a little welcome/explanatory message over at the new site, so take a look! This page will stay up but all updates will be over at the new site. To add Brew Hoop to your RSS feeds, click right here.

1 comment:

Jake said...

Congratulations on the new gig. I have been a reader for some time now. Great to see us Bucks fans are finally getting the equivalent to Golden State of Mind.

While Brew Hoop is a good name, but I always imagined the Bucks page under SB Nation having some ridiculous moniker. My favorite?

"We Cheer For Deer". Just remember where you got it.